I. Personal Data Administrator Data
We kindly inform you that the administrator of your personal data is Biowatt SA with its headquarters in 61-006 Poznan, Blacharska 2 Street, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznan – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000352252. Contact with Biowatt SA regarding the protection of personal data is possible at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. Data Protection Inspector
Biowatt SA does not have a Data Protection Inspector – for all issues related to personal data protection, please contact us at email@example.com.
III. Objectives and grounds for processing personal data
In order to provide services in accordance with the scope of our activity, Biowatt SA processes your personal data – for various purposes, but always in accordance with with the law. Below you will find the listed purposes of processing your personal data and the legal basis. The provision of services is understood to mean the provision of both services and goods. The regulation which is the source of rights and obligations of entities processing personal data, as well as entities whose data are processed is mainly Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (commonly referred to as “RODO” and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018. In order to provide our services we process such personal data as:
- Imię i nazwisko,
- e-mail address,
- company name and NIP number for entrepreneurs.
- First name last name (if given)
- e-mail address,
- Imię i nazwisko,
- e-mail address,
- address of residence,
- NIP number (if given)
- Biowatt SA on its website, similarly to other entities, uses so-called cookies, i.e. short text information saved on a computer, phone, tablet or other user’s device. They can be read by our system, as well as by systems belonging to other entities (e.g. Facebook, Google).
- Cookies perform a lot of functions on the website, most often useful, which we will try to describe below (if the information is insufficient, please contact us):
- security – cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent unauthorized use of the customer panel. They are therefore used to protect the user’s personal data against unauthorized access;
- impact on the processes and efficiency of website use – cookies are used to make the website work smoothly and to make use of the functions available on it, which is possible, among other things, by remembering settings between subsequent visits to the site. Therefore, thanks to them, it is possible to move smoothly on the website and individual subpages;
- session status – cookies often store information about how visitors use the website, e.g. which subpages they display most often. They also enable identification of errors displayed on some subpages. Cookies used to store the so-called “session status” help to improve services and increase the comfort of browsing the pages;
- maintaining the session status – if the client logs into his panel, the cookies allow to maintain the session. This means that after moving to a different subpage, you do not need to re-enter your login and password each time, which is conducive to the comfort of using the website;
- creating statistics – cookies are used to analyze how users use the website (how many open the website, how long they stay on it, which content arouses most interest, etc.). Thanks to this it is possible to constantly improve the website and adjust its operation to the users’ preferences. In order to track activity and create statistics, we use Google’s tools, such as Google Analytics; in addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics pixel can also be used, together with some cookies described above, to help display more relevant content to the user in Google services (e.g. in the Google search engine) and the whole network;
- What is important is that many cookies are anonymous to us – without additional information, we are not able to identify you from them.
V. Right of withdrawal of consent
- If the processing of personal data is based on consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time, at your own discretion.
- If you would like to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, all you have to do is send an e-mail directly to Biowatt SA to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the processing of your personal data was based on your consent, its revocation does not make the processing of your personal data illegal until that moment. In other words, until your consent is revoked, we are entitled to process your personal data and its revocation does not affect the compatibility with the law of the previous processing.
VI. Requirement to provide personal data
- The provision of any personal data is voluntary and depends on your decision. However, in some cases it is necessary to provide certain personal data in order to meet your expectations regarding the use of services provided by Biowatt SA.
- In order to be able to contact you, it is necessary to provide data, about which – without this – we are not able to fulfill the contract.
VII. Automated decision making and profiling
We kindly inform you that we do not make automated decisions, including those based on profiling.
VIII. Recipients of personal data
- Like most entrepreneurs, in our activity we use the help of other entities, which often involves the necessity to provide personal data e.g. to our advisors, cooperating entities etc.
- In addition, we may also need to transfer your personal information to other parties, whether public or private, on the basis of an applicable law or a decision of a competent authority. Therefore, it is extremely difficult for us to predict who may request personal data. Nevertheless, for our part, we ensure that each case of a request for personal data is analyzed very carefully and very thoroughly so that it is not inadvertently transferred to an unauthorized person.
IX. Transfer of personal data to third countries
We kindly inform you that your personal data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area.
X. Period of personal data processing
- In accordance with the applicable laws, we do not process your personal data “indefinitely”, but for the time it takes to achieve the goal. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly deleted or destroyed.
- With regard to particular periods of personal data processing, we kindly inform you that we process personal data for the period:
- contract duration – with regard to personal data processed for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract;
- 3 years or 10 years + 1 year – with regard to personal data processed to establish, assert or defend claims (the length of the period depends on whether or not both parties are entrepreneurs);
- 6 months – with regard to personal data which were collected during the initial inquiry for the product and at the same time the agreement was not concluded immediately;
- until consent is withdrawn or the purpose of the processing is achieved, but for no longer than 5 years – with regard to personal data processed on the basis of consent;
- until the effective objection is raised or the purpose of the processing is achieved, but for no longer than 5 years, with respect to personal data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Administrator or for marketing purposes;
- Periods in years are counted from the end of the year in which we started processing personal data in order to improve the process of removing or destroying personal data. Separate counting of the period for each event would involve with significant organizational and technical difficulties, as well as a significant financial outlay, therefore setting a single date for deleting or destroying personal data allows us to manage this process more efficiently. Of course, in case you exercise your right to forget, such situations are considered individually.
- An additional year in connection with the processing of personal data collected for the purpose of performance of the contract is dictated by the fact that, hypothetically, you may file a claim a moment before the expiration of the period of limitation, the claim may be delivered with a significant delay or you may incorrectly determine the period of limitation of your claim.
XI. Powers of data subjects
- We kindly inform you that you have the right to:
- access to your personal data;
- correcting personal data;
- delete personal data;
- limitations of personal data processing;
- objections to the processing of personal data;
- transfer of personal data.
- We respect your rights under data protection legislation and try to facilitate their implementation to the greatest possible extent.
- We point out that the powers listed are not absolute, therefore, in some situations, we may legitimately refuse to fulfill them. However, if we refuse to grant a request, it is only after careful analysis and only if it is necessary to refuse the request.
- As regards the right to object, we explain that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller of Personal Data (as listed in section III) in relation to your particular situation. However, you must be aware that we may, in accordance with the law, refuse to allow an objection if we can prove that:
- there are legitimate grounds for processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms or
- there are grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
- You may also object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time. In this case, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose after receiving your objection.
- You can exercise your rights through:
- sending an e-mail directly to Biowatt SA to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the address of the company Poznań 61-006, Blacharska 2 Street.
XII. Right of complaint
If you believe that your personal data is being processed inconsistently with the applicable law, please contact us immediately. At the same time, we would like to inform you that you may file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
XIII. Final provisions